- Duration: 365 days
• Explain and review the basic principles of magnetic resonance imaging.
• Utilize appropriate MR pulse sequences in clinical imaging.
• Recognize and minimize MRI artifacts.
• Incorporate current knowledge of biological effects and safety considerations when working in the MR environment.
• Describe techniques in manipulating MR parameters to optimize image quality.
• Explain the proper selection and usage of MR coils to optimize image quality.
Duration of Course:
Passed 12th examination or 10th passed with the one-year working experience in X-Ray/ CT Scan.
Semester 1 15,000.00
Semester 2 15,000.00