- Duration: 365 days
CT Scan Technician
• Describe the basic principles and concepts of computed tomography.
• Incorporate scanning techniques learned to best demonstrate anatomy and pathology.
• Describe techniques in manipulating CT parameters to optimize image quality.
• Recognize CT artifacts and describe techniques to minimize their occurrence.
• Compare the advantages and disadvantages of various CT scanner configurations.
Duration of Course:
Passed 10th class examination.
Semester 1 12,500.00
Semester 2 12,500.00